Sortie à vélo - Incontournable
The church in Bienenbüttel has been named "St. Michaelis Church" since the first Advent of 1957. However, it was first mentioned in 1307. In the period around 1500, there was the modest stone church, which was renovated in 1564, although its income for it was too small, as the reigning pastor Antonius Reuter, from 1534 to 1577, reported. Therefore, in 1555, the evangelical abbot of the St. Michaelis Monastery on Kalkberg in Lüneburg, Eberhard von Holle, took care of it. This is also shown by his existing crest stone from 1564, which was used outside over the later north entrance to the sacristy and remained so until today. A large portrait painting of this abbot and Lübeck bishop, as well as the first Protestant administrator of the diocese of Verden with its coat of arms hangs restored in the north nave of the Lüneburg Michaelis Church.Further information:
25 juin 2017
Une info ? Connectez-vous pour ajouter un avis !
Nos suggestions se basent sur des milliers d'activités réalisées par nos utilisateurs komoot.