Randonnée - Incontournable
"Schloss Laach is a stately villa in Monheim am Rhein in the Mettmann district and stands on the grounds of the Laacher Hof, whose management has been documented since the 13th century.
The Laacher Hof was acquired in 1886 by Arthur Freiherr von Eppinghoven, who in 1909 turned it over to the mayor and pastor of Dinslaken
resold. From this, the court went to Clemens August Engels (1885–1941) in 1910, who had Laach Castle built in 1911 (according to another source, 1910). From 1932 to 1938 the palace was owned by the Vice Chancellor Franz von Papen.
15 avril 2021
Une info ? Connectez-vous pour ajouter un avis !
Nos suggestions se basent sur des milliers d'activités réalisées par nos utilisateurs komoot.