Sortie à vélo - Incontournable
The Belvedere was originally a tea house and lookout tower in the northeast part of the park of the Charlottenburg Palace. The three-storey building was built according to plans by Carl Gotthard Langhans for King Friedrich Wilhelm II in 1789 and reconstructed after the destruction in World War II until 1960.
3 juillet 2020
Une info ? Connectez-vous pour ajouter un avis !